NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Severn Valley After Sunset

I decided to take a little drive in the car to a local beauty spot to get some decent views of NLC's but unfortunately low cloud put paid to that. Despite this my wife and I were treated to a spectacular view. The river Severn winds it way through the valley and the lights of the various villages and towns meandered along with it.

The pictures were taken on a tripod with a Canon 50D and Sigma 10-20mm wideangle lens. The images were stitched together with Microsoft ICE.

beyondvision-albums-widefield-picture2019-severn-valley-after-sunset-panorama-1-canon-50d-sigma-10mm-lens.jpg

beyondvision-albums-widefield-picture2020-severn-valley-after-sunset-panorama-2-canon-50d-sigma-10mm-lens.jpg

On this final picture you can see Cassiopeia to the right and the bowel of the 'Big Dipper' central and Arcturus to the left.

beyondvision-albums-widefield-picture2021-severn-valley-after-sunset-panorama-3-canon-50d-sigma-10mm-lens.jpg

Regards

Kevin

Archived