Hello from Freuchie

PipeVapour

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I've had a fascination with the stars from an early age but life has gotten in the way from me taking my interest further than the use of my birding binoculars.  As I now near retirement I find myself with more free time and disposable income which has allowed me to invest in a second hand setup.

Once the clouds clear, been close on two weeks, I can't wait to get my first look at the moon, the planets and deep sky objects!!  

Brian

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marvin Jenkins said:

Just one question. Where is Freuchie?

@Marvin Jenkins, "where is Freuchie" as @steviebee said Freuchie is in the beautiful Kingdom of Fife in Scotland. Just like the star of Bethlehem pointed the way, Comet A3 2023 Atlas points to Freuchie (almost) just about directly under but  to left  and a little forward towards the foreground :) 

Welcome to the forum @PipeVapour some great people with loads of experience to learn from are here.

Jim

Freuchie.jpg

Edited by saac
  • Like 1