NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Request for some images for a talk I am giving

dannybgoode

I have been asked to give a talk on AP at my amateur radio club - not sure why but hey, always happy to talk about my hobbies!!

As it will be an intro talk I am going to try and cover off all the basic areas including mobile phone AP etc.  With this in mind I was hoping for some images taken with the following:

1.  Mobile phones

2. Something like the SeeStar

3. Widefield dSLR

4. DSO dSLR

I know could trawl the AP sections however I would rather use photos with consent and of course all images will be credited.  They are only going to be used in a Powerpoint presentation and won't be shared online etc.

If anyone has any images they would be happy for me to use I'd be grateful if you could pop them in a reply.

Thanks in advance

In the DSLR category there is this one of the Heart and Soul (modded Canon EOS 550D, Samyang 135mm L-eNhance filter, 12h total exposure over three nights)Heart-and-Soul-12h-RGB-session_1-St.thumb.jpg.2c6f1ae8b1cf94697307808cd59afaa8.jpg

Or Comet NEOWISE from a few years back (unmodded EOS 80D, Sigma 50-100mm F/1.8 zoom, full aperture  f=100mm, stack of 30 images)

NEOWISE100mm600s20200715-2.thumb.jpg.6dc2d8d33f97ecfe80ba3a8a744e5d56.jpg