NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Was meant to be RW 134!

simmo39

After seeing some very nice images of this area I thought I would give it ago, well with a full moon and lots of cloud I got only 18 subs of 240s of those only 10 should have been used but I through them all in the pot!  The target has now past my field of view so I cant add any more to it till next year so here is the result. Dont look to hard as the stars are pants! and the background is a little mowh! but it is what it is. I will make an effort to do better next time especially with those stars! As a bonus I did get the Tulip neb.

53238669060_3139a0616c_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

WR134! 
I like this, something different and even though I’ve done the tulip widefield I’d never heard of WR134.

Thank you. Niether had i untill I was browsing Astrobin looking for something to image the other night. When WR 134 is done well it looks great, mine is not close to some of those images yet.