Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Warwickshire, UK

Astr0Kaz

Hi All, 

I wanted to say hi to everyone and to mention how fantastic this forum is!!  The forum contains so much information and I have received lots of help and advice from members already, for a relatively new amateur amateur astrophotographer, it has been invaluable 🙂 Thank you!

I have loved looking up at the stars for as long as I can remember.  My parents bought me my first telescope when I was about 10 years old and in my early 20's, in 1997, I purchased a TAL 2M 6" Newtonian which I still own.  During the lockdown I started watching astrophotography videos on YouTube and I was amazed at what you could capture! I started my astrophotography journey using my husbands old Nikon D300 DSLR and 150mm Sigma lens and I was immediately hooked! I now have a small setup which incudes a Skywatcher Star Adventurer 2i, William Optics Zenithstar 61, ZWO 533MC (not cooled) and the ASIAIR Plus.  I am also in the process of trying to re-vamp my old TAL 2m scope, in the hope that I can use it to capture the planets 😃 

I wish you all clear skies and best wishes 🙂

Kaz

• Like 2

• 3 months later...