SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

This years attempt at M31 :)

Stuf1978

You have to shoot this every year don't you?

105 x 3 minute subs from my bortle 7/8 garden. WO Redcat, ZWO ASI 294MC Pro, UV/IR Cut,  SW HEQ5 Pro, stacked and processed in Siril and Photoshop.

Critique welcome :) 

Andromeda 22 3.jpg

Edited by Stuf1978
  • Like 13

This is really nice. I love the detail you've captured and the processing too. I'm trying to gather a LOT of ha data for this to bring out the nebula that can be seen around it but it's turning out to be very hard, especially with the UK weather. 

2 minutes ago, Phillyo said:

This is really nice. I love the detail you've captured and the processing too. I'm trying to gather a LOT of ha data for this to bring out the nebula that can be seen around it but it's turning out to be very hard, especially with the UK weather. 

Thanks. Tell me about it, I've literally only had about three imaging sessions since the beginning of August due to what seems like persistent cloud. Hopefully you manage to get the data you need 🤞

• Like 1