Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ISS with Crew-4 and Soyuz MS-21 (31st August 2022)

After a month of no visible ISS passes, I had the chance to image it again at 516am this morning. Conditions were ok with gust of winds so not the best of sharpness. ISS is currently docked with Crew-4 and Soyuz MS-21 that are nicely showing in this pass. The sun reflected off the iROSA panels is looking quite nice as well. 8" Dob, manual tracking, asi462mc, UV/IR cut filter, 2.5x TV powermate. First image nearly overhead and the second during the approach from the W horizon.

image.png.0cb19af6439c132a56ee5b909e244a57.pngimage.png.10e36376c79b128506ad2fafeadcfa40.png

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, Tomatobro said:

Having had a go at capturing the ISS I know just how hard it is so well done

Thanks. Unfortunately the wind was not helping this morning. I hope to have another go later this week.

Have you had any luck with your captures? I remember you tried earlier in the summer.

1 hour ago, maw lod qan said:

Once again,  excellent images with a difficult target.

Just remember, if you happen to see a Klingon bird of prey, ignore it. They are coming back to take me home.

Thanks and you made me chuckle! I was told they are looking for you but i kept quiet 🤣

• Haha 1