Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Io transiting by the GRS

Kon

I would have been observing that at exactly the same time. My daughter had a friend over for a sleepover and it was a good (if long) night with a real improvement in seeing. Especially later on. 

Also got to see Io appear at the limb which looked stunning too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterStudz said:

I would have been observing that at exactly the same time. My daughter had a friend over for a sleepover and it was a good (if long) night with a real improvement in seeing. Especially later on. 

Also got to see Io appear at the limb which looked stunning too. 

I am glad you got to observe it. Yes seeing was pretty good last night. I was too tired from the early mornings to have stayed up. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kon said:

I am glad you got to observe it. Yes seeing was pretty good last night. I was too tired from the early mornings to have stayed up. 

I know what you mean. And for me a late night like I’ve just had will literally take me 3 days to fully recover from. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Pete Presland said:

Nice, love to see the shadow transits on Jupiter

I have been preoccupied with the imaging these days and it would be nice to do more visual through transits.