Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Crap seeing today

Davey-T

Woken early the Sun shining in the window so set up solar rig hoping to catch some steady early seeing but it's so bad it's a job to even focus so not holding out much hope ATM

Dave

• Sad 2

That’s a shame Dave. It was ok here yesterday, but not stunning so I had a few quick looks in white light, that’s all. There is a new AR 3007 visible so hopefully things will improve.

Just had a look myself at 8am and indeed its very poor in Oxford. Last night the seeing was a touch better but still on the poor side, seems to be some weather system passing.

3 hours ago, Stu said:

That’s a shame Dave. It was ok here yesterday, but not stunning so I had a few quick looks in white light, that’s all. There is a new AR 3007 visible so hopefully things will improve.

Hi Stu, it improved during the day but the wind got gusty which didn't help with the 150mm refractor, got a few vid's then AS3 started playing up, ran them all through it but it only saved the first one and said something about checking settings whatever that means but haven't had time to investigate yet.

Dave

• Like 1