Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Daylight on the 12th

neil phillips

Wasnt sure if the UK skies would cloud on me on the 12th. so decided to shoot the moon with the bresser 127l in daylight. started at 4.13 UT. Pretty bad. No contrast. had to be processed into it. Was going to throw it away. I will now. But sometimes its still fun to create less than ideal data. And this was certainly that. kept the image small to help with the poor quality 

bresser 127 l 12th jan 4.13 ut.png

DSC00154.jpg SGL.jpg

Edited by neil phillips
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Tommohawk said:

Well it's not bad to be fair - just not quite to your normal standard! BTW wondering why you went for the frac rather than the VX10? 

Yeah its rubbish. Got one from last night with the bresser thats a lot better. The 10" did come out later in the night. Thought i would process it. then bin it, Good riddance lol

2 hours ago, WestCoastCannuck said:

Nice rig!   Yeah...   fun to try different stuff.  Even when its bad.  I am shooting through fog and crap seeing myself at moment.    Might clear up!

Yeah rough with the smooth Mike, got my best bresser 127 so far last night. prime focus mosaic. only 5" dont forget but for its size its come out ok.  Will post in a bit. Hope it clears and you get some joy

• Like 1