Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

HEQ5 Pro Polar scope cap removal.

Just taken delivery of a new HEQ5 Pro. Upon checking it over it appears the large, white cap/cover that hides the polar scope has been installed by a gorilla. I’m 6’2”, and 17 stones, and cannot budge it. Any tips?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alan White said:

Amazing the powers of Weetabix!

If left in a bowl for not a particularly long period of time (before anyone judges  I have demanding twin 5 Yr olds so Weetabix on occasions does get left in a bowl for 20/25 mins) 😆 it also forms a concrete-like consistency.....so I imagine it could be used in the building industry too! :)

• Haha 1

The threads on that cap are way to fine. I often find it a struggle to not cross thread the cap when putting it back on, especially when it is cold and my fingers are freezing and I want to get inside in a hurry. It's a stupid design, there is no need for precision threads on that cap.

10 hours ago, Jonny_H said:

If left in a bowl for not a particularly long period of time (before anyone judges  I have demanding twin 5 Yr olds so Weetabix on occasions does get left in a bowl for 20/25 mins) 😆 it also forms a concrete-like consistency.....so I imagine it could be used in the building industry too! :)

Now when the building industry had Cement shortages, why did no one see this oportunity? 😉

• Haha 1