Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HiTecAstro Dew controller

I use a HitecAstro 4 port Dew controller which also feature two additional 12V output ports, I thought these were standard phono sockets (wrong!) does anyone know what they are and the correct spec of female connectors required to use them (with my rig using them will eliminate the need for a power distribution box) alos where such connectors can be sourced in the UK would be useful.

6 minutes ago, David Ettie said:

I use a HitecAstro 4 port Dew controller which also feature two additional 12V output ports, I thought these were standard phono sockets (wrong!) does anyone know what they are and the correct spec of female connectors required to use them (with my rig using them will eliminate the need for a power distribution box) alos where such connectors can be sourced in the UK would be useful.

Assuming you have the same model I do (Hi Tec dew Controller) I use two of these cables for powering my ZWO cameras . Note the connectors on these cables are quite short and are not long enough to stay in the sockets of my battery pack or mounts so may not be suitable for your kit.