NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Photoshope elements 11 and milky way

Hi,

when it comes to photoshop I am clueless! I would like to combine a stacked image of the milkyway with a foreground shot.

Could anyone recommened a vidoe or a guide to help me achieve this? I just have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

On 08/07/2021 at 08:44, happy-kat said:

If you are using Windows then you could use sequator (free) to stack your images with a foreground. Then tweak the output in photo elements.

Thank you.

There’s also the sky replacement function you can use. 

quote “Choose Edit > Sky Replacement. The skyarea on the original image is automatically selected and masked, allowing the new skyto be displayed based on your selected options. For a seamless look, adjust the sliders to modify the sky and blend the foreground with the background colors.”

I think “milky way Mike” has a good tutorial. 

E2a sorry it’s kamil pekala YouTube channel (quite a hard name to type with autocorrect on as kamikaze petal was what replacement) but Milky Way Mike to pretty good too. 

Edited by Andy R
Additional info