NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Just back from the Garage

My C9.25 CF Just back from the Garage Well Es Garage really having had a full clean and check over 

Es said it was one of the best 9.25 he’s seen optically so very pleased there and looking pristine now 

was rather dusty inside and lots of dew spots etc but spotless now the man is a real genius with optics and a great person to chat with over a nice cuppa and some obligatory biscuits this will be my third 9.25 I’ve owned and certainly is great optically and weight wise it’s a breeze to mount 

2D482D01-A53E-43F3-AA83-1C32A177FBD0.jpeg

622358B6-3761-4AAC-81BB-8EB421A615BA.jpeg

Edited by garryblueboy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A great choice for an SCT, in my (biased) view!

I don't know if the CF tube saves much weight in the size range, but I've always been concerned over cool-down times vs. aluminum (no matter the scope type).

I don't remember if CF was even offered when I bought this:

1495729394_IMGP5488-Copy(2).thumb.JPG.f6a4cffb2fcfcdf9462b45e271e5af80.JPG

Edited by Nakedgun

7 hours ago, Nakedgun said:

A great choice for an SCT, in my (biased) view!

I don't know if the CF tube saves much weight in the size range, but I've always been concerned over cool-down times vs. aluminum (no matter the scope type).

I don't remember if CF was even offered when I bought this:

1495729394_IMGP5488-Copy(2).thumb.JPG.f6a4cffb2fcfcdf9462b45e271e5af80.JPG

Having owned two previous 9.25 both the Ali tube version I’d say there’s a weight difference not massive but noticeable and the couple of times it’s been out since I got it it’s cooled down perfectly but I tend to put my scopes out for a while before a viewing session  

19 minutes ago, garryblueboy said:

Having owned two previous 9.25 both the Ali tube version I’d say there’s a weight difference not massive but noticeable and the couple of times it’s been out since I got it it’s cooled down perfectly but I tend to put my scopes out for a while before a viewing session  

Very nice Garry. Look forward to hearing what it’s like to look through.

• Like 1