Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Can’t get full focus for imaging no matter what I do

On 03/05/2021 at 19:33, fozzybear said:

Please let us know what your findings are have you manged to get to the bottom of this?

I havent had a clear night since!

What adapter would I need to connect the camera to the telescope eyepiece without using the CC? I want to test if I get better results without that. Hope I get a clear night soon, but the weather here has been terrible. Its a 600D to this telescope - https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/index.php/cat/c311_Newtons-TS-PHOTON.html

I had a look on FLO, but to be honest im not sure what T ring would suit.

4 hours ago, AlanP_ said:

I havent had a clear night since!

What adapter would I need to connect the camera to the telescope eyepiece without using the CC? I want to test if I get better results without that. Hope I get a clear night soon, but the weather here has been terrible. Its a 600D to this telescope - https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/index.php/cat/c311_Newtons-TS-PHOTON.html

I had a look on FLO, but to be honest im not sure what T ring would suit.

Did you hear back from TS-Optics? 

You already have a T-ring for your camera as per your photo. Did you try to focus with the focuser all the way in and then try to focus from that point? Is it a 2" adaptor you are looking for? that allows your camera with T-ring (canon) to insert into the focuser?