NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Interesting TV...If it's Cloudy!!

Greg

Tonight..30th March

Hallmark Channel. NTL 190 Sky 153.

23.00 Apollo 11.

"Re-creation of the Apollo 11 space mission, the first to put astronauts on the moon's surface.."

Probably a "B" Movie, but may be worth a watch.

Friday 31 March.

Discovery. Sky 520. NTL 500

22.00 First On The Moon.

"Charting Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's 1969 journey to the moon in Apollo 11 and the untold difficulties they encountered en route.."

Friday 31 March.

Discovery. Sky 520. NTL 500

22.00 First On The Moon.

"Charting Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's 1969 journey to the moon in Apollo 11 and the untold difficulties they encountered en route.."

I remember watching this on TV, and there was not a mention of any problems, the old spin doctors did a good job, hailing everything as a great technological achievement.

I think the only thing that was mentioned, and that was "if" there was a problem on the surface or docking then that was that.

It would have been far more exciting if they had been more open, but I suppose with the cold war / space race thing, you can understand.

Good program

naz :lol:

Archived