Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M71

Ant

Not happy with this image at all... this object isn;t faint so I can't figure out why it's not come out well...

16 x 30 seconds usual set up.

M71_16x30.jpg

BTW it's supposed to be a globular Cluster.

Ant

I think you maybe right James......but of course Ant wouldn't know this because he's too busy watching One Foot in the Grave :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:lol::) :) :) :) :lol::o :o :o:lol: :lol:

What's he gonna be like once he gets his fully automated observatory 8)

Russ

M71 always cracks me up during the Messier Marathon. I see "Globular cluster" and say "Great!". I find the actual object and go, "That's the weakest globular I've ever seen!" My personal opinion is it's not a globluar...But that's just me.

Bleedin cheek! There wasn't any high cloud... I always do some test shots before walking away and even the test shots came out extremely week.

I agree Astroman, it has to be the weakest GC there is. Maybe you need better equipment than I have to actually get it to look like a traditional GC.

Ant

Archived