Metatarsal 106

Hughsie

No it's not a spelling error, I just decided it was apt to not call it Messier 106 as I broke my foot whilst capturing this galaxy. Safe to say I am not going to forget this one.

Didn’t manage to capture much data but here is what I have. At least it will still be around in 4-6 weeks time for me to capture more.

John

M106_LRGB_WB.png

M106_LRGB_Annotated.jpg

Edited by Hughsie
  • Like 8

Nothing quite as dramatic as that Rob.

Started imaging at 10pm then went to bed leaving it running. My alarm went off at 4am, it was a talk radio station but between half asleep and half awake I shot up out of bed thinking someone was in the house, fell over and .....crunch.

I could say I was under the stars when a UFO flew over caught me in its tractor beam then realised it couldnt take my weight and dropped me, but alas no, I fell out of bed 😂

Edited by Hughsie
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Nothing quite as dramatic as that Rob.

Started imaging at 10pm then went to bed leaving it running. My alarm went off at 4am, it was a talk radio station but between half asleep and half awake I shot up out of bed thinking someone was in the house, fell over and .....crunch.

I could say I was under the stars when a UFO flew over caught me in its tractor beam then realised it couldnt take my weight and dropped me, but alas no, I fell out of bed 😂

Oh dear! Sorry for your pain, but that it quite a funny story!

Edited by RobertI
  • Haha 1