SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Limited Quantity, Reconditioned, Original ZWO ASIair Kits Available

FLO

We had a number of original ZWO ASIairs leftover from the Pro upgrade program.

These have been tested and reconditioned, replacing any missing parts with alternatives and reformatting the SD card so these are ready to go and perfect for people wanting to try the ASIair experience.

zwo_asiair.jpg

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/offers/reconditioned-original-zwo-asiair.html

Once gone they really are gone :)

• Like 1

As far as I know The Original ASIAIR and the ASIAIR PRO use the same software. My guess is there are a lot more Pros around than the original so if you go to the Facebook page there are more discussions of the pro than the other .  ZWO use their Facebook page to update users about the software and any updates . The software is the same but will be used differently by either ASIAIR.. Hope that helps.

Tam

I pushed the 'buy' button on one of these. I am hoping it will be delivered (along with a guide camera) tomorrow.
From what little I know, I reckon it should be OK. I hope to make a very manageable setup, instead of my current bulky desk/laptop based stuff with multiple trailing cables.
At this price, it is a low risk venture into 'on the scope' computing.
However, for anyone finding otherwise, 30 day returns with FLO is wonderful.

For anyone confident, there is an ASIAIR in the sale section at lower price - a charity sale.
It came up the day after I placed my FLO order, otherwise I would have gone for it and taken the risk.

Sorry - we missed this question.

The original ASIair still receives app updates but there are some features that only work on the Pro versions such as live stacking due to the higher spec Raspberry Pi inside.

• Thanks 1