Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astroberry - Ekos capture problem: directory not foud

I feel so behind the curve now for actually having to go out and open/close chicken house doors every morning and evening.

Do you also have a little conveyor belt to deliver the eggs to your kitchen? :D

James

11 hours ago, JamesF said:

I feel so behind the curve now for actually having to go out and open/close chicken house doors every morning and evening.

Do you also have a little conveyor belt to deliver the eggs to your kitchen? :D

James

Hello JamesF,

if you want I can take some pictures, the code (it's python, and the web app part is python using the flask framework with nginx) is open source, though I did not publish it on github - I would have to make an installer package, document the installation process. In fact it supports 2 kind of motors (direct motor, for the up/down solution and stepper for the sideways solution). About the egg conveyor belt, don't let this chicken coop project make you think I'm a "hand dandy", here back home they call me "handy Harry", my wife never asks me to fix something (but I do have a handy son and a handy friend, who even proposed to help me build a small observatory) and furthermore since I got into astrophotography, all my limited skills and free time go into that. 😉

AstroRookie

No, don't trouble yourself :)  I have sometimes thought that it would be nice not to have to go out in the rain to open or close up the chicken houses and that perhaps I could motorise the doors, but if it bothered me that much I'd have done it already :D

James