Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Canon 1300d best iso level

Dave2292

16 minutes ago, happy-kat said:

On the 1100d it's 1600 is best with 800 a close second, anything higher is very noisy. Generally I still let the histogram drive my choice between those two.

That'd what I usually do, where abouts do you prefer to have the histogram, 3rd way across or more? 

11 hours ago, Dave2292 said:

Hello just wondering if anyone here has used an unmodified canon 1300d and what the best iso level for them was, did see a graph about this but didn't contain info on this camera. 

Thanks for reading. 

Hello Dave,

this webpage has some interesting info about this: https://www.astrophotography.app/EOS.php

But having a look at it, I notice "Best ISO" value is not filled in for 1300D - sorry

Kind regards,

AstroRookie

Edited by AstroRookie
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, AstroRookie said:

Hello Dave,

this webpage has some interesting info about this: https://www.astrophotography.app/EOS.php

But having a look at it, I notice "Best ISO" value is not filled in for 1300D - sorry

Kind regards,

AstroRookie

That is such a shame isn't it haha did see another website with similar info but not for the 1300d, although if I look at the cameras with similar sensor and pixel size etc, they all seem to be 800 iso. So maybe that's the best, thanks

Edited by Dave2292