Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SFA2 - visual back

Saso

I just receive SFA2. You can read all about it on http://www.finefocuser.com/syntarefractorup.html.

I must say that I'm very pleased with decision to buy it and this is immediately after I install SFA2. Installation took only a few minutes. Unscrew old visual back and carefully install new one.

Last night when I'm observing with original 2" visual back I must change position of my 2" diagonal and of course I struggle again with too short screws and too "large" diagonal. This is nov history because SFA2 come with better and longest screws. When I change visual backs I noticed screw marks on my diagonal. I know this is not important for function of diagonal but anyway :). Now I'm done with that too because of compression ring on SFA2. Most important is that compression rings much better hold expensive diagonals and eyepieces. :lol:

I must also say that I don't have any problems when I order SFA2, when I want some information over e-mail and also I have very fast delivery. I was also informed when SFA2 shipped to me.

Saso

Archived