Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sadr region including IC1318

Ibbo!

The IC1318 image turned into a 9 pane mosaic of 5 x 300sec with the SX H9 and the 12nm ha filter plus the 27 x 300 I took the other day.

Obtained using NINA stacked in APP and tweaked in PS

Do the clicky thing for full res.

spacer.png

•  
  • Like 11

8 minutes ago, x6gas said:

That's lovely Steve - absolutely fantastic vista that tempts me to give a mosaic a go myself one day...

Thanks.

I am positive it would be easier with one of the  bigger chipped ccd's I have.🌞

Thanks for your comments.

I have gathered a bit more data to expand the area but the software is struggling to join it properly.

I am saying software but it is more likely poor data and will have to wait while the moon gets out of the way and the weather improves again  before I can try again.

4 minutes ago, Ibbo! said:

Thanks for your comments.

I have gathered a bit more data to expand the area but the software is struggling to join it properly.

I am saying software but it is more likely poor data and will have to wait while the moon gets out of the way and the weather improves again  before I can try again.

Lovely work so far! Not sure which software you're using, but have you tried AstroPixelProcessor? I've not tried a mosaic with it yet, but it handles my integrations of varying angles with ease.

7 minutes ago, SyedT said:

Lovely work so far! Not sure which software you're using, but have you tried AstroPixelProcessor? I've not tried a mosaic with it yet, but it handles my integrations of varying angles with ease.

Thanks.

Yes thats what I have been using.

It put the 9 panes together no bother.

5 minutes ago, Ibbo! said:

Thanks.

Yes thats what I have been using.

It put the 9 panes together no bother.

Might well be the data quality then. I'm still surprised as to how easily APP handles preprocessing, it has simplified my workflow so much.

8 minutes ago, SyedT said:

Might well be the data quality then. I'm still surprised as to how easily APP handles preprocessing, it has simplified my workflow so much.

I agree.

I will have time to try it again, that is if I don't get any pressing tasks from the other half.