Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Modifying a DSLR Canon for AP

Hello all, 

I was wondering if there are any budding APs out there that have had a good experience sending their camera off to be modified for AP by any reputable online services? And if so, could they recommend any?

Many thanks 

Shaz. 

15 hours ago, AstroRuz said:

I tear apart Canon 450D and 600Ds all the time to modify them. I did several of mine. I sell them from time to time :)

Smart man! I was thinking about doing this as a service as well, but in the end it's not really worth the effort/ money you make. I'd rather modify them for friends and people I know for free :) 

4 hours ago, Obi Wan Ken00bi said:

Smart man! I was thinking about doing this as a service as well, but in the end it's not really worth the effort/ money you make. I'd rather modify them for friends and people I know for free :) 

Yes I usually don't do it on a commission basis to be honest. I just modify them when I got the time and the inkling to do so and then just pass them on. It's more a bit of fun. To be honest the amount of times I've torn a 450D or a 600D apart now I can probably do it with my eyes shut 😅