Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunt Solar Promotion

Have you seen the price quoted for the LS50C compact double stack on the Lunt website? It's showing $849. Even allowing for import duties, I haven't seen it anywhere near the price, yours is the cheapest so far. Unless I'm missing something somewhere.....

14 hours ago, Highburymark said:

Great to see the Lunt sale has finally reached the UK! 

We agree. It was overdue. 

The LS50 is a cracking little scope, and double stacked it really packs a punch.

We agree here to 🙂

Wondering if any dates yet for when the all-modular range will be launched here? 

I will make enquiries when we reopen Monday. 

Steve

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anne S said:

Have you seen the price quoted for the LS50C compact double stack on the Lunt website? It's showing $849. Even allowing for import duties, I haven't seen it anywhere near the price, yours is the cheapest so far. Unless I'm missing something somewhere.....

Hi Anne, 

We are a UK retailer 🙂
We always make available to our customers discounts or promos that are made available to us. So if you see a price or promo in another country that is not available here in the U.K. please contact the manufacturer to request they make it available through U.K. retailers. 

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 1