The Luck of the Irish

stays with me again.

As some of you may be aware, I have been waiting for my new scope for what seems like ages. Well it finally arrived, I spotted it on Astro Buy & Sell, emailed the seller asking for details, he replied quickly with photo, as the one he posted didn't load. it was one that I had watched on ebay, that didn't reach the reserve, stopped at about £115, so he had put on buy & sell at £120, agreed to deal including p&p.

Didn't think it was a bad price for a Startravel 120 inc alt / az mount and ep's. OK the mount is not ideal, but the optics were worth it. I will see about mounting it on my existing eq for now, and when I go for my next scope, try and find one with a least an EQ5.

The condition is A1, with just a slight scuff about 1 inch long, on the tube, not even through the paint.

So that's the sky bu**ered here for at least the next two weeks.

naz :lol::) :) :)

Just checked with the met office and sure enough, all the clouds are headed north. Huge piles of them. Sadly they're also coming my way too.

Captain Chaos

Oh what a surprise the clouds heading north. :lol::) :)

Waiting for a review if the clouds ever go away. :)

:):p:) :) :):p:lol::):p:)

I can do one on bird watching, geese, gulls, starlings, curlews, oystercatchers, blackbirds, thrushes, redwings, crows, ravens, short eared owls, hen harriers, kestrals, robins, wrens, swans, skuas, fulmers and lastly puffins when they get here for the summer.

naz

Archived