Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Over the moon

Wow u going big fast I cant tell what ax8l is cause we dont use that term here but I'm thinking it's a 8 inch f5 reflector 

That's a big setup I think u will be fine there as the 8 inch is sweet spot for size eight cost and portability 

joejaguar 

What did the wife say when u got this one compared to just 3 or 4 months ago u had a 114?

This is probably as big as u wanna go Neil on a EQ reflector scope, after that weight size becomes really big heavy.

Unless u go dob or sct but this should be perfect 

Joejaguar 

1 hour ago, banjaxed said:

Do you realise you have just condemned us all to 2 weeks of cloud 😀

Sorry it's always the way new scope and you can't use it 

1 hour ago, joe aguiar said:

What did the wife say when u got this one compared to just 3 or 4 months ago u had a 114?

This is probably as big as u wanna go Neil on a EQ reflector scope, after that weight size becomes really big heavy.

Unless u go dob or sct but this should be perfect 

Joejaguar 

Hi Joe she came with me, all she said was she was glad I was not getting the 10 inch one they also had for sale 

Ohh cool it's nice when they support u

Ya the 10 inch eq becomes really big and its somthing that may get used at the start but slowly when the skies r not perfect to heavy to carry out. Or for 30 to 40 min sessions the 10 can be too much, unless it seats out in garage ready to use setup

I may have a problem in awhile right now I'm single so I can buy whatever I want but I just meet someone and she did say u have how many scopes after watching one of my YouTube videos😱

Wonder if It gets serious later if I have to compromise??🤔😓

Edited by joe aguiar

I know what to do she said she always been interested in space and planets but never seen anything 

This hobby is very niche norm most people don't know anyone else who has a scope

Anyway I'll show her venus and the moon get her excited later on in fall I'll show her juipter and Saturn get her hooked then I'll be safe😂

I'll tell her a sexy story how cepheus cast  the lovely seven sisters away (pleadies) and Orion the hunter went after her but never seemed to catch her as she keep moving in the sky by the same speed he went by. After a long run and fatigue and tired he came across a mighty scorpion that stung him and he died never to she her lovely face again.

If she starts crying she cant let me sell any gear

joejaguar 

Edited by joe aguiar
  • Thanks 1