NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

APT - Inverted Images

Kev M

When I take Light Plan Images with APT they are inverted ( top right becomes bottom left etc ) from when I just take an image using the shoot button.

Never noticed this before and cant see any option to invert image.

Is this normal or have I screwed something up ...again ?

( windows 7 with a Canon 450d ).

I have a similar issue in APT, (win 10 and a Canon 700).  An upgrade or so ago the displayed image started showing up randomly flipped. 

At the same time some of the lights are now displayed portrait rather than landscape style in File Explorer.  

Not sure if this is a camera issue, a Windows one or an APT problem or some combination of all three.

Be interested to know if you find anything out?

Edited by almcl

6 minutes ago, almcl said:

I have a similar issue in APT, (win 10 and a Canon 700).  An upgrade or so ago the displayed image started showing up randomly flipped. 

At the same time some of the lights are now displayed portrait rather than landscape style in File Explorer.  

Not sure if this s a camera issue, a Windows one or and APT problem or some combination of all three.

Be interested to know if you find anything out?

Can you check if in your camera is set to auto rotate vertical images? 

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART136901&actp=LIST

• Like 1

Nice, glad it worked. I'm thinking about Kev M problem, i never seen it before. 

Edit: i was reviewing my last sessions and it looks like it's mirroring after each image. First one is OK, second one mirrored, third one ok, and so on. 

And looks like this is happening only in apt image browser, under windows explorer everything is normal. 

It looks like a bug within apt. 

Edited by Atreta