NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A Fox, a Christmas Tree and a Cone.

RobH

Thanks to all of you :(

I must admit to doing slightly more on the artificial diff spikes front than I normally would, but I thought they made the Christmas Tree cluster look rather Christmassy, so please forgive my indulgence :D:lol: :lol:

Cheers

Rob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all of you :(

I must admit to doing slightly more on the artificial diff spikes front than I normally would, but I thought they made the Christmas Tree cluster look rather Christmassy, so please forgive my indulgence :D:lol: :lol:

Cheers

Rob

And upside down Crimbo trees are starting to appear in houses now aswell...just keep coming back to look at this one time after time as its a truly stunning image....

Billy...

I take it the new kit is "as well as" the existing rather than "instead of" ?

Hello chaps,

Peter, at the moment the new gear is in addition to the LX, although the LX is being decomissioned temporarily as I have nowhere to put it once the TMB arrives, although I have a cunning plan :(

On the other hand, I have to see what the taxman charges me at the end of January, as I may need the money :D

Glenn, here's the Ha data, 80 x 8 minutes from a run of 91, the full run was originally 113 x 8 minutes with both the Ha and OIII. You can see the distortion of the stars quite well in this as it was only fixed after the colour image was done.

Cheers

Rob

11120_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Archived