Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Calendars - Last Chance to Order

Hi everyone,

I've just sent out another batch of calendars so everybody who has ordered since Monday should have their calendar tomorrow or Saturday... We've sold an awful lot of the calendars now but we have some left so if you haven't ordered and would like one, this is your last chance. I will do one more postal batch on Monday, any orders up until 12pm Monday will get sent. After this the calendar page will be taken offline and you will no longer be able to purchase a calendar.

If anybody has received a calendar in poor condition, please contact me to arrange a replacement. Also, if you ordered your calendar before Monday and it hasn't yet arrived, please contact me to ensure it hasn't gone walkies in the postal system...

Cheers,

Grant :(

Having just got our two Calendars we are really impressed. The photos are great and the work that Grant and his gang have done in designing the Calendar and laying it out beats most of the pro calendars into the ground. The final article is just superb. Thanks to Grant and everyone for such a marvellous job! :sunny:

Archived