Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Aeroquest for eq6

spillage

Hi

Has anyone used one of the Aeroquest precision worm and ring for an neq6. I have read that they work well on some mounts but not others but I cannot find anything definite.

Not sure if I would be worth fitting one or not.

Thanks for the reply. That is my thinking, I do have two neq6 mounts but only one has the belt mod. Knowing my luck the one without the belt mod would work meaning I would have to change it all around. One on ABS at the mo but still thinking it might be worth a punt.

I'd never heard of it until I see the add, so did some searching..not sure if it was on cloudy nights but  Ed from deep space products is refusing to install them as some work, some don't..  think getting them to knit together is crutical.. go carefull as strange that something could be very good has disappeared, and prices were $105 to begin with.. not too sure if that's for both worm and ring gear..

Could work, may not thou

Yeah I had one and ended up selling it on - could not get it to not bind when slewing.  Only recently I read that they did not work with every mount!  As has been mentioned, Aeroquest are no longer running nowadays

• Like 1