Supplier feedback

@Brian28 I can certainly recommend Astrograph.

Rupert is a pleasure to deal with. He is always happy to chat and give great advice but be aware alot of his business is high end stuff and available in very limited numbers so some of his scopes for eg will incur a long wait time.

He's also heavily involved in his remote siting facilities overseas so is out of the UK regularly.

As i said, a pleasure to buy from, and quite often he will deliver to you in person, at your home address. 

Do you have a particular scope or other item in mind ?

• Like 1

Yes, I second the positive comments.  The chap ( I think it was Rupert) gave me excellent advice on cameras/CCD  even though it did not eventually lead to a purchase.

Look at the website, their choice of gear is top quality stuff  and tried and tested astro-user "favourites".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brian28 said:

Thanks for the info , not too sure as to equipment , may be a TEC140 scope ..but not decided as yet ,also looking at Observatories..

I had a 13 month wait for my TEC, which while a tad frustrating, gave me plenty of time to sell and save.

Expect the wait time for that particular scope to eventually fall to around 6 months though once TEC have sorted out all their back orders.

Not sure when that will be ?

Maybe its worth sending an email to Uri at TEC to get a better idea ?

• Like 1