Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

21 minutes ago, Anthony1979 said:

Probably is.... i no i took it around that area... Im really a novice at imaging but like i said im still trying 

Hey! We were all novices once - I'm at the 'three years of experience' novice level.

5 hours ago, Anthony1979 said:

i think this is sadr..... critics please

Hi Anthony. A quick request, could you give a bit more detail about what equipment you are using ? I can't necessarily help but someone may be using the same gear as you and it would be handy to know.

A few setting may help too.

Dave.

2 minutes ago, Anthony1979 said:

Yes sorry im just using a sw 150p.. Nikon d3500 all on a rocker box... Settings 1/3 sec... Iso 12800 i think cant remember....  Stacked with 15 lights 9 darks

Now that just made the image look even better. I take it a rocker is a Dob mount ? The only thing I can suggest is you try and increase the exposure time until you can just start to see some trailing. Every little helps :)

Next, try not to make the background so black. 

Dave.

Think this is the best i can get because if i go above a second i starting getting trails.. Im not using a motor or tracking... How would i be able to gather more data... This picture was 15 picture at a third of a second each... Thanks