Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Moon, Loads of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supernova

I like the one of the Mooning mooning! Very cheeky! :D

AH No me thinks

Looks like we were thinking the same thing! And, scarily enough, at exactly the saame time!

3.gif

We have entered the Twilight Zone! 3.gif

I hate Twiglets.

Hmm....Twiglets - love 'em! Things is, though, has anyone else noticed how the ones in big bags seem to taste different to the ones in small bags? It's like they run out of the flavouring on one type, so they shove all the tasteless ones into the other! :hello2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice images Bernie. Hope you don't mind, I put 3 of them together in photoshop.

I have no problem with anybody trying to make my pics better.

I am very pleased with what you have done :thumbright: :thumbright:

There is no way I can do anything like that.

I am going to copy it and put on my wall of the obsyshed :D

Excellent.

There is no way I can do anything like that.

You've been very busy Bernie.

Some nice images there, and you are getting better with each session you do.

Are you keeping a record of what you are doing, or are you just snapping away?

If you are going to concentrate you imaging on the moon, then read up about f/ratios and exposure times for different lunar phases. You can then be selective with your imaging, and work on the processing of your results. That will make it a lot more rewarding for you.

Ron. :thumbright:

Ron my camera remembers all the info on every shot, the record is in the memory :D

Thanks matey I have just printed the pic that Ferox did on photo paper

And it look great :hello1:

Indeed, it did! :D

Maybe, we could have some sort of signal / code / whatever, to indicate whether we're happy for others to tinker with our images. That way, people wouldn't have to worry about upsetting anyone and the photographer could look forward to seeing what could be done. I don't claim to know what I'm doing after taking an image, so am happy for others to try to make the results look better! :hello2:

Thanks matey I have just printed the pic that Ferox did on photo paper

And it look great :hello1:

Indeed, it did! :D

Maybe, we could have some sort of signal / code / whatever, to indicate whether we're happy for others to tinker with our images. That way, people wouldn't have to worry about upsetting anyone and the photographer could look forward to seeing what could be done. I don't claim to know what I'm doing after taking an image, so am happy for others to try to make the results look better! :hello2:

Good idea Chris y not bung in the suggestions :shock:

Archived