Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter & Venus tonight

Coco

Have just been out with my 2 little ones Elizabeth (9) Harry (5) to witness Jupiter and Venus. Jupiter and its Moons looks superb at 17:00 hrs. GMT Preston Lancashire

I just phoned a friend down the road who by chance was already looking through his bedroom window at the same objects.

Wont be long before he's on here also :mrgreen:

Hi - I saw these two on the way home from work as well. A really beautiful sight. Got the scope out hoping for a clear night, but sadly, the transparency has just dropped away. Seeing average, transparency poor - time to pack up! We've got fog due in soon so that's put paid to the night sky.

Ed

Its on again for folk in Lancashire area..

They look like a couple of low flying planes with landing lights on.. :shock:

Shame my Meade 2090 series is only as good as my Celestron 15X70 bins in optical quality ... Ive decided the refractors going to stay up at my caravan in the lakes and will upgrade shortly. I'm thinking LX series so I can mount my camera gear.

.Guy

Archived