Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC7000

Miguel1983

Hi,

shot the North America Nebula yesterday, not quite happy with the result, i really need to master post processing šŸ˜–

there were also some fine high clouds, so less then perfect conditions

Anyway.

I've gotĀ 50 180sec Lights shot with my Canon 750Da and STC Duo Narrowband filter, 10 Darks, 40 Flat and 40 Bias frames.

Guiding SW Evoguide 50ED + ASI 120mm mini

Eq6R-pro

709049741_NorthAmericaNebulaV2.thumb.jpg.dc5dca3e208273ec7a8bbb5a48072102.jpg

• Like 7

Looks really good to me - nice depth in the brighter parts and especially the view showing the central part of the nebula as I've only managed to image that part as noise so far. Your long exposure has worked well.

Although my post processingĀ skills are limited, I couldn't resist a bit of brightening and (as it looks a little green on my laptop) some colour balancing atĀ bottomĀ left using GIMP.Ā  If it's ok with you, I would like toĀ post it.Ā 

44 minutes ago, bobro said:

Looks really good to me - nice depth in the brighter parts and especially the view showing the central part of the nebula as I've only managed to image that part as noise so far. Your long exposure has worked well.

Although my post processingĀ skills are limited, I couldn't resist a bit of brightening and (as it looks a little green on my laptop) some colour balancing atĀ bottomĀ left using GIMP.Ā  If it's ok with you, I would like toĀ post it.Ā 

Go for it šŸ˜‰