NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Complaint about FLO.

Steve, can you stop showing the photograph of the Skywatcher 190mm F/5.3 Mak-Newt Astrograph on your front page. :p Everytime I see this my hand starts to move towards my wallet and I have to handcuff my self to the radiator. Steve :hello2:

In these "credit crunch" times, there is little point in saving money. Low interest rates :hello2: . banks going bust :p:D and astro kit set to rise in price shortly (due to the weakness of the Pound).

So cheer yourself up and get some use from your hard earned cash, before is disappears into the black hole of financial Armageddon. Buy all the Astro kit you want, make yourself happy (and poor), help reflate the economy. The loan sharks can always try to prize the Astrograph from your cold, dead fingers. :shock:

Tom

Steve, can you stop showing the photograph of the Skywatcher 190mm F/5.3 Mak-Newt Astrograph on your front page. :p Everytime I see this my hand starts to move towards my wallet and I have to handcuff my self to the radiator. Steve :hello2:

Any the issue is ?????? :D

You only live once !!!!

Archived