Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

your favorite binocular framer?

tico

Hello,
Which is your favorite binocular framer? I mean the one that provides that "feeling" of a good refractor vision, I mean an aesthetic image of quality, contrasted and sharp,  ... and with a good wide field ... I do not seek to observe "objects" only (I mean deep sky objects) but "deep-sky objects well framed ", because to observe the objects of deep sky individually I think that we have a good telescope and with different magnifications ... I do not know if I explain myself properly ..., Perhaps the most accurate question would be: your favorite binocular to frame deep sky objects with low magnification, but within its context?
best regards,
Paul

1 hour ago, tico said:

Hello,
Which is your favorite binocular framer? I mean the one that provides that "feeling" of a good refractor vision, I mean an aesthetic image of quality, contrasted and sharp,  ... and with a good wide field ... I do not seek to observe "objects" only (I mean deep sky objects) but "deep-sky objects well framed ", because to observe the objects of deep sky individually I think that we have a good telescope and with different magnifications ... I do not know if I explain myself properly ..., Perhaps the most accurate question would be: your favorite binocular to frame deep sky objects with low magnification, but within its context?
best regards,
Paul

Hi, your post looked empty against the black background, so I copied it here.

I like to see some space around my target, partly because in binoculars sharpness tends to fall off toward the edge and partly because it looks better if the target isn't cramped in the view. Later this month we'll have a conjunction, that I gather will look best in my 4x22's field of 17°:
1219855737_19-01-2302_14_10.thumb.png.55d7cacfbc4748117805a316d8180e42.png

I should have turned on the atmosphere because this is a dawn scene, but you'll get the drift: the action fits in this field.

1 hour ago, Ruud said:

Hello,
Which is your favorite binocular framer? I mean the one that provides that "feeling" of a good refractor vision, I mean an aesthetic image of quality, contrasted and sharp,  ... and with a good wide field ... I do not seek to observe "objects" only (I mean deep sky objects) but "deep-sky objects well framed ", because to observe the objects of deep sky individually I think that we have a good telescope and with different magnifications ... I do not know if I explain myself properly ..., Perhaps the most accurate question would be: your favorite binocular to frame deep sky objects

Hi Tico, the screenshot is from Stellarium. Stellarium is free, get it here: https://stellarium.org

When  you paste text  here, a message appears below the edit box, saying Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead. Choose paste as plain text, and the text will be formatted as plain text and legible in both the light and the dark theme of the website. 

Archived