Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn 11/18/18

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, TheMan said:

Sorry I could not resist, I just had to do some adjustments. I can't believe what phone cameras can do nowadays, these images look better than the ones i did a little while ago with a dslr.

Saturn from sgl.png

wow! that looks great... I am still trying to learn how to change the image and make it more clear and things like that... but yeah the phone cameras are amazing... Im planning a trip to take my light bucket out to death valley when Jupiter starts coming out later and later and cant wait to get a ncie pic of that

1 hour ago, Stargazer33 said:

Have you tried taking a short video with your phone and then using one of the free programs like Autostakkert! to align and stack the individual frames.

You can also use registax there is a lovely showcase of it in this video. He shows how to stack images of planets and  uses it for deep sky AP for some reason...

8 hours ago, Stargazer33 said:

Have you tried taking a short video with your phone and then using one of the free programs like Autostakkert! to align and stack the individual frames.

I tried... but I was having issues trying to figure out how the program works xD I am going to play more with it when the sky clears up over here and I can start looking at Jupiter early in the mornings..

Archived