Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Deepskystacker help

Hi.

For some reason my DSLR images are comming out more or less gray or if i mess with settings they usually have a overall red cast,and if i balance the colours,it reverts to nearly grey.

I,ve tried all sorts of combos,but just cant seem to get it right.

I have tried recommended settings/per channel calibration,but still it elludes me.

I have used DSS before on my 1000D with no probs.

Must be something in the settings i,m just not getting right.

Any ideas

Cheers.

Mick.

Sorry I misread your post and thought you had a new camera.  However when I used a Canon DSLR there are a number of choices for Canon cameras in the RAW/FITS/DDP settings - there is a drop down menu and a whole selection for Canon cameras.  

Carole 

2 hours ago, carastro said:

Sorry I misread your post and thought you had a new camera.  However when I used a Canon DSLR there are a number of choices for Canon cameras in the RAW/FITS/DDP settings - there is a drop down menu and a whole selection for Canon cameras.  

Carole 

Yes i,ve seen those,i will have to have a play with the settings.

Thanks Carole.

Mick.

1 hour ago, Cozzy said:

Mick,

if the camera is not a modded 1000D have you tried using 'in camera white balance' tick box.

Tim

Hi Tim.

The camera is modded.

Yes i,ve tried the white balance boxes!!!!!!!!

Mick.

Archived