Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Computer resources (how to access them)

Demonperformer

1 hour ago, han59 said:

All this is now superseded by Gaia dr2.  All other star catalogues are now in principle obsolete. Stars don't have a designation anymore.

My copy of CdC doesn't have dr2 designations, so not a lot of use to me for my purposes. If my copy, which uses UCAC4, is considered to be "obsolete" so be it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many years ago I started an Access 3000 database of crested china for a relative, it is still languishing on Windows ME desktop somewhere around here.

Had lots of sorting methods and pictures, only a few thousand records, got bored with it as I gave up trying to teach them how to use it :grin:

Dave

On 05/11/2018 at 11:08, Demonperformer said:

It's Access 2000 running on a 64-bit machine with 2GB of RAM (yes, I am aware that this is not a lot, but adding more is not a route I will be travelling atm).

What ing to fit?is the hardware you are running on?

Over the years I have accumulated a fair few 'spares' and may have something to fit

Archived