Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Drilling service

If you do draw a blank and want to do something by post I expect my Bro could sort you out in his workshop - he does small one off jobs for folks - he might even be able to save you cash on the aluminium disk.  PM me if you get stuck.

8 minutes ago, JOC said:

If you do draw a blank and want to do something by post I expect my Bro could sort you out in his workshop - he does small one off jobs for folks - he might even be able to save you cash on the aluminium disk.  PM me if you get stuck.

wont let me DM you, if you could ask him. what i would need is a disc 250mm x30ish mm with 4 x 20mm holes, 3 x 18mm holes and 1 x  12mm. as a option depending on price rounding the edge would be nice too. 

cheers. 

wont let me DM you, if you could ask him. what i would need is a disc 250mm x30ish mm with 4 x 20mm holes, 3 x 18mm holes and 1 x  12mm. as a option depending on price rounding the edge would be nice too. 

Will do - Keep and eye on your notifications and I will try PM-ing you back.  Of course you would ultimately need to send some locaitons if you went ahead - but the above is enough for the moment

Archived