Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Milky Way - Nerja - Spain

Very nice.  Visited Nerja only a month ago.  We were staying in the hills immediately above Velez-Malaga.  Unfortunately the visit coincided with the full Moon so imaging anything faint wasn't really on the cards, but I did get to see the eclipse.  I'd love to have been able to do some imaging like this though.

James

On 02/09/2018 at 11:34, JamesF said:

Very nice.  Visited Nerja only a month ago.  We were staying in the hills immediately above Velez-Malaga.  Unfortunately the visit coincided with the full Moon so imaging anything faint wasn't really on the cards, but I did get to see the eclipse.  I'd love to have been able to do some imaging like this though.

James

It is one of the best villas I have been to for astro.  Helps that the moon doesn't rise until 2am ish and is in it's last half :)

1 minute ago, MarkyD said:

It is one of the best villas I have been to for astro.  Helps that the moon doesn't rise until 2am ish and is in it's last half :)

I wasn't disappointed with the location either.  Whilst the light domes of some of the coastal towns were quite obvious, we were well above them so it really didn't matter.  An unusual state of affairs, it has to be said :)

James

Archived