Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M27 narrowband

anthony

This is 6x10min subs each for OIII and Ha. Ha assigned to red and OII to blue. Noels bits conjured up a synthetic green. I am pleased with the end result. Dark calibrated but messed up my flats or I fancy I might have been able to pull a little more of the peripheral faint stuff without pushing it too much. The scope was a WO FLT110 and the camera was an SXV H9.

Here is a link to a full size version http://www.astrophotography.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1224628280_orig.jpg

I shall return to this to reprocess when awake tomorrow and remember to click "proof colours" as well!

Cheers

Anthony

post-12863-133877348529_thumb.jpg

Cheers Guys.

On reflection maybe a little dark but a case of not pushing rather than clipping. Too much effort and it starts getting noisy.

I think monitors might be an issue here (mine is bog standard). However, I have gone back and pushed the original.

I have also processed from scratch again, this time i have processed the Ha and OIII before the RGB combine and green synth. The result is different (shame the nice green is gone) but I am still quite happy with it.

Anthony

post-12863-133877348558_thumb.jpg

Archived