SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE OUT LAST NIGHT

CELESCOPE

I knew it , i put this one up , to show you all what the effects of a virus can do , not feeling bright still , i ventured out , all wrapped up warm , the whole evening i could not get the polar alignment right , anyway i processed this , and with a very clear head today , i now know what an idiot i was , instead of moving the polar scope in RA to match the sky , i turned it in DEC then polar aligned , now how can i do that , :lol:welll i,m putting it down to the virus , else poor ole Rog is going nuts , so here is the failure of ones attempt at this super Nova , enjoy the laugh , i dont always put my best ones up .

Rog

image.jpg

All right, you have the flu, and you're not satisfied with the image. I am sorry Rog but the rest of us would be pleased to have done it.

I know we can be our own biggest critic, but you are being hard on yourself.

Keep yourself warm, look after your wife, and get back to health asap.

nabban

I see nothing wrong in that image Rog, and besides, you shouldn't be out there anyway, not until your 100%... :laugh:

I think thats what I dread more than anything when/if I start to image, I'm far too critical of myself...... :? I would be binning more than keeping... :laugh:

I think that you and I would be keeping that one though, what do you think?

Captain Chaos

Oh I am*so* tempted to :binky: but I won't. I'm the one that spent an hour trying to polar-align the EQ6 with the polarscope (badly) before realising I still had the weight bar thing inside the mount - no wonder I couldn't see the *ing polarscope :insects1:

That's a nice pic Rog - when things get better your end go back and make a better one! (gonna be hard-pushed to though!)

Arthur

Caz, it's not the duff images that are the problem, it's all the b****y wires, and trying to tap into your laptop in the dark and never getting any decent night vision because the screens too bright. You could spend all night fiddling with your slider bars whilst 50 fireballs go whizzing by. And then you realise you've accidently overwritten all your fandabydosi Saturn captures with a cruddy blobby Mars. Apart from that I can recommend it though :laugh: :laugh:

Martin

Hay Caz

Just because you have the equipment to image it don't mean you have to use it all the time the is still so much to find. Don't be put off when you do get something you like the buzz makes all the other attempt seem worth while also never delete anything you never know when it might be useful even if you just use it to make a note of what you did wrong.

Hope that makes you feel better

Mark

Archived