NGC 6960 my take

al-alami

It's so nice when a target comes out a lot nicer than you were expecting ??

Telescope: Skywatcher 130PDS
Mount: Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro
Camera: QHY 163M
Filters:Ha + O III + S II 
Exposure:
Ha (red channel):
30 X 360 sec
O III (green channel):
30 X 360 sec
S II (blue channel)
30 X 360 sec

Processed in Pixinsight and Photoshop CC

Image04_ABE.jpg

Interesting, not many people image this on SII, I can think of very few examples that I have seen over the years. Looks like most of the SII is coincident with the Ha giving you the yellow, however there are a few areas that appear more orange / red. it is a lovely image and you should be very happy. :)

Out of interest did you take this from your home location, I seem to recall you having some serious light pollution. 

5 hours ago, Adam J said:

Interesting, not many people image this on SII, I can think of very few examples that I have seen over the years. Looks like most of the SII is coincident with the Ha giving you the yellow, however there are a few areas that appear more orange / red. it is a lovely image and you should be very happy. :)

Out of interest did you take this from your home location, I seem to recall you having some serious light pollution. 

I am super happy with it.  Well so far ?.  This was actually taken from Wadi Rum, so a lot less light pollution.  I sort of love this colour  scheme, it gives it a sense or elegance and an ethereal feel.

2 hours ago, wornish said:

I like them both but prefer the second one.  

I am going to have a go at this when the skies get a bit darker.

They are both mine so I an't complain. ?

Good luck with yours.

Archived