Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saturn: My New Fave Image!

orion25

1 hour ago, TareqPhoto said:

I really don't know, but maybe you can find it out, i live at 25N and 55E, elevation could be between 3m and 4 meter

You're a little bit north of me. I'm at 33N 84W, According to my Starry Night software, Saturn reaches 43 degrees above the horizon for you right now. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Reggie. These are some wonderful views of Saturn. The first is a bit pink, but the second and, many posts later, the third, have that typical Saturn hue. I like the high saturation - it suits this planet.

Congratulations on the improvements!

thtoppoints.gif.47be2f48cc0314cc4db55dea4554caa7.gif

24 minutes ago, Ruud said:

Hi Reggie. These are some wonderful views of Saturn. The first is a bit pink, but the second and, many posts later, the third, have that typical Saturn hue. I like the high saturation - it suits this planet.

Congratulations on the improvements!

thtoppoints.gif.47be2f48cc0314cc4db55dea4554caa7.gif

Thanks, Ruud. The third photo is actually the same as the second (I added it to the original post). The camera tends to add a reddish hue to images. Good to hear from you! How have you been?

57 minutes ago, orion25 said:

You're a little bit north of me. I'm at 33N 84W, According to my Starry Night software, Saturn reaches 43 degrees above the horizon for you right now. 

I really don't care much about it, i see them high in the sky enough, even if there is an issue like AD i do have ADC, but as you can see, from my image it sounds it is not bad at all, and still we didn't reach opposition, Jupiter is high enough, and later Mars will get higher and higher too.

Archived