NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Computer on Ebay

Grant

Hi everyone,

Just to let people know in case they're interested I've just put a computer on ebay for sale. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5227061953 It's a really nice looking machine and super small as well, ideal to use as a personal video recorder type machine.

Anyway, if people are interested then let me know and I could always take it off ebay and sell it directly.

Cheers,

Grant

Yeah it's a really nice looking unit, I wish I could find an excuse to keep it but I barely switch it on, I've realised that one computer is enough for me.... I just like to have 'toys' to be honest, I can see me getting the same way about scopes and I don't even have one yet!

Yes i know i could have made the previous two messages one but i need to increase my post count.

Oh and i just added another by doing this reply - ace!

And i've got a top tip from Rob too, which i'll be using to good effect.

Russ

Yeah we spoke on the pjoe about that the other day! My problem is that I'm going to hav no cash till we moce which is going to be mid - end Oct. And even then I'm going to have enough trouble gett the HEQ5 Skyscan past jane (if that even possible) let alone PC aas well...

Ant

Archived