NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

All setup and ......

PaulR1

So spent the last year researching AP , have been learning how to use all this gear I have collected up over the last month or so , what have I seen for the last week ?

&^*%$$*  Clouds !

bloody typical !

/rant off

Yay! so it was clear here last night !

Got everything setup .

However live view in APT and live view on camera were all black ... Looks like I need to do some more research lol

(stars nice and sharp in view finder though)

4 minutes ago, PaulR1 said:

live view in APT and live view on camera were all black

Maybe try setting up in daylight or shine a light into the scope so you can test if the camera picks up light. Maybe ISO not high enough?

didnt think of doing that , funny how the mind goes blank when working in the dark . Im thinking possibly focus , but was running all this into quite an old laptop while im learning and waiting for my usd> cat5 solution to arrive .

Things were very very laggy on the laptop.

If you had them roughly focused in the viewfinder it should have at least given you some light blobs.

Did you save the pictures on the laptop only? If you save some on the camera you could determine if it maybe is the connection

i did do a run on the camera just to see if anything would come out all the images are on the laptop though , no card in camera , just checked the laptop and see this :

so looks like focusing ;)

lolfocus.thumb.jpg.e7f6520b57babb2d1f8b5748fe1caae0.jpg

Archived