Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Qhy8l last night

When I sent mine was about that price problem was they couldn't find a problem with it so give sensor a clean and returned it  think it was about £50 to return,played up again winter time with problem on images so afraid to say it was thrown in cupboard, id wasted so much time and money sending to Bern and qhy that I have gone back to my trusty 450d this camera seems  to be so unreliable and don't get used that much with our weather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to bring anyone who'd joined in on this post up to date.....

The guy from QHYCCD mailed to say resistance in the solder joints was the problem and camera works now. However he said it didn't seem to be cooling fast enough and was going to try some grease or some silicon. Not quite sure where that goes. Tomorrow he will tell me the exact price but if it doesn't need a new cooler it will be 76 USD including postage so about 55 quid.

Fingers crossed the coolers ok and that's it. ?

Ps..... Yeah USD in hong kong 

Archived